Clearing the Cache in Chrome:
- Click the icon with the 3 vertical dots* in the upper-right corner.
- Click More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose All time as the time range.
- The default boxes can be left checked
- Click Clear data.
*If Chrome needs updated, the 3 vertical dots will be replaced with an exclamation mark.
Clearing the Cache in Firefox:
- Click the Menu button with the 3 horizontal lines from the upper-right corner.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy and Security from the left side of the screen.
- In the History section, click the “Clear History…” button
- Ensure that the time range to clear is “Everything” and that all five items are checked under “History”
- Click “OK“
Clearing the Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Click the Settings and more icon in the upper-right corner (it will be 3 horizontal dots)
- Click Settings from the menu
- Click the Privacy, search, and services link on the left
- Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear
-The default boxes can be left checked, ensure that “All time” is selected under Time range
- Click the Clear Now button
Clearing the Cache in Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button from the upper-right corner
- Click Safety > Delete Browsing History
- Remove the check from Preserve Favorites website data
- Put a check in the following boxes:
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.
- Close any open Internet Explorer windows then reopen Internet Explorer.