Clearing the Cache in Chrome:
- Click the icon with the 3 vertical dots* in the upper-right corner.
- Click More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
*If Chrome needs updated, the 3 vertical dots will be replaced with an exclamation mark.
Clearing the Cache in Firefox:
- Click the Menu button with the 3 horizontal lines from the upper-right corner.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy and Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click the “Clear Data…” button
- Leave the both options in the Clear Data window checked and click on “Clear.”
Clearing the Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Click the Menu icon in the upper-right corner (it will be 3 horizontal dots)
- Click History
- Click the Clear history link
- Select the these options. All others can be unchecked:
Cookies and saved website data
Cached data and files
- Click the Clear button
- Wait for the message that the cache/history clear is complete
Clearing the Cache in Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button from the upper-right corner
- Click Safety > Delete Browsing History
- Remove the check from Preserve Favorites website data
- Put a check in the following boxes:
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.
- Close any open Internet Explorer windows then reopen Internet Explorer.