How do I request a website be unblocked?

When A prompt, similar to the one below, appears and you would like to request the site be unblocked, Please, follow the below:


  • For example, brand new domains are sometimes categorized as “parked”.   To re-categorize a website, submit a request to Palo Alto:

  1. Go here:
  2. Enter the URL in question.
  3. Click “request change”
  4. Fill out the change request form.
  5. Wait up to 24 hours for Palo Alto to process the request.