After connecting to the SCC-Open wireless network, you will see this captive portal page:
Username example: ab987654
Password: [same as password for The Hub]
Logging in as a student/employee grants access for 90 days.
Registering as a visitor will grant access for 24 hours.
- Your device’s IP and DNS addresses must be set to “automatic” or “DHCP”.
- VPN services may prevent the login page from loading. Disable VPN while connecting to WiFi.
- Duck Duck Go browser add-on or other browser add-ons may prevent the login page from loading.
- “Guest” user accounts with daily password changes cannot be used for WiFi access.
- Browsing to http://neverssl.com/ may help in situations where the login page does not load automatically.