Where can I find my SCC transcript?

Your transcripts are available in Self Service by going through The Hub.

More information on transcripts and requesting them can be found at https://www.southeast.edu/requestatranscript/.

A cumulative GPA is also displayed at the bottom of unofficial transcripts.

Finding your Transcript

1. Log into The Hub and under My Bookmarks click on Self Service

2. In Self Service, you can request official transcripts and check the status of the official transcript request by using the Self Service Transcript Requests tile (outlined in green below).

3. For an unofficial transcript; in the left-hand navigation options under Academics select “Unofficial Transcript” (highlighted in red below).

4.  Select either Continuing Ed or Unofficial-Student Only Transcript.

*Please note based on your browser settings this will either open a pdf file in a new tab or download a pdf file to your downloads folder, at this point you can print or save.