Your unofficial transcript is available on The Hub. There is also an option to request an official transcript. More information on transcripts and requesting them can be found at https://www.southeast.edu/requestatranscript/.
A cumulative GPA is also displayed at the bottom of unofficial transcripts.
Finding your Transcript
1. Log into The Hub and click WebAdvisor for Students
2. Click on Academic Profile
3. For an UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT click Transcript. To request an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, click Transcript Request
4. Select the Transcript Type based on the campus you attended. If you are requesting an official transcript, add the name of the recipient institution and that institution’s address
Lincoln Campus – UGLIN Credit Trans-Mailed From Linc
Beatrice Campus – UGBEA Credit Trans-Mailed From Beat
Milford Campus – UGMIL Credit Trans-Mailed from Milf
Continuing Education Classes – CE Continuing Education
5. Your unofficial transcript will appear similar to the example below. The transcript can be printed by right clicking in a blank space and selecting PRINT from the menu.