Students are responsible for checking device compatibility prior to starting classes as well as keeping their software updated.
- Display: Minimum 11″ screen. Some applications will not run correctly on 9″ sized “Netbook” computers.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8 or higher; Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (or equivalent AMD CPU).
- Memory: 4GB RAM or more
- WiFi Adapter
Additional Hardware Information:
- Do NOT use and iPad, Chromebook, tablet, or mobile device as your only method of completing an online course.
- Computers running Windows 10 in S Mode will NOT work.
A stable internet connection is required.
- A cellular or mobile hotspot will NOT be enough to fulfill this requirement and may cause issues with video streaming on Moodle.
Must have at least one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Apple devices)
- Moodle specifically recommends Mozilla Firefox, which is available for both Windows and Apple devices.