Students are responsible for checking device compatibility prior to starting classes as well as keeping their software updated.
- Display: Minimum 11″ screen. Some applications will not run correctly on 9″ sized “Netbook” computers.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 11
Please note: Macbooks will NOT run MS Access and may have limited function on other MS Applications. Some program software cannot be installed on Macbooks.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (or equivalent AMD CPU).
- Memory: 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM or more is recommended.
- WiFi Adapter
Additional Hardware Information:
- Do NOT use and iPad, Chromebook, tablet, or mobile device as your only method of completing an online course.
- Computers running Windows 10 in S Mode will NOT work.
A stable internet connection is required.
- A cellular or mobile hotspot will NOT be enough to fulfill this requirement and may cause issues with video playback.
Must have at least one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Apple devices)
Canvas information on recommended browsers.