This is not for SCC Computers, it is only for home computers. If you have an SCC computer you want Office 2016 installed on, then let the helpdesk know and we can help you with that.
Students/Faculty/Staff can all get the Microsoft Office Suite for FREE thru their SCC Microsoft Office 365 account. This is a complete version of the Microsoft Office Suite and can be installed on up to 5 computers.
1. Please visit outlook.office365.com, the Outlook.com sign in page as shown below:2. Sign in with your ‘email@example.com’ and your normal SCC password.
Note: Your SCC username should be your first and last initials along with your student ID + ‘@southeast.edu’, (i.e. ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’) The Password is the same password as you use to login on the hub.
- Once successfully logged in you will need to left click on the gear in the top right corner:
- Then click on the Office 365:
Click Install and follow the directions.
- If you had any previous versions of MS Office installed, you will have to uninstall them before the new install will be successful.
- You may install this software on up to five computers.
Note: You can continue to use this software on your personal devices as long as you are an ‘active’ SCC student, faculty or staff member. However, once you become inactive, the full functionality of this software will end, and the data you have stored on One Drive will no longer be accessible. Then you can purchase from the Bookstore at SCC.