Special summer Helpdesk hours Saturday June 10, 2017 to Sunday July 10, 2017:
Monday – Thursday, 7:00-5:00pm
Friday, 7:00-3:00pm, emails until 4:00pm
No Help Desk on Saturday, Sundays or Holidays
Normal Helpdesk hours will resume on July 10, 2017.
Here at Southeast Community College, we want you to have the best possible experience with the least amount of headaches. Below you will find some solutions to our most common questions:
- What is My SCC ID and SCC Username?
- Important Links to Resources on The Hub
- What is My Initial Password?
- What are the Password Requirements?
- How Do I Change or Reset My Password?
- How do I uninstall Office Products and Reinstall Office Products
- How Do Students, Staff, and Faculty get MS Office for FREE?
- Need help syncing your One Drive for Business on your work computer?
- ‘How to’ related answers for new Student Office 365 accounts and usage
- How do I find my SCC email if I am a student?
- How do I register for class with Continuing Education if I am a New Student to SCC?
- How to login to the Scc-Open Wireless Internet as a Visitor
You can contact the IT Helpdesk in the following ways: